Meet with local monks
- Get to know about Buddhism with a face to face talk with monks, listen to their sharing about their daily life in the monastery.
In late afternoon, proceed to one of the serene monasteries in town, and arrive in time to hear the typical monk chanting. This is a daily ritual and quite interesting to experience. Later, meet with one or two monks and chat with them about their life as a monk, about Buddhism or about Laos in general. Your visit includes a small donation and depending on the monastery, we will offer products needed by the monks to them. This surely will be a visit to remember!
- Availability: Late Afternoon
- Suggested Time: 16:00 - 17:00
- Duration: 1 hour (Morning: 8:00am - 9:00am, afternoon; 4:00pm -5:00pm)
- Max. capacity: 6 pax
- Please dress appropriately - shoulders, chest and legs should be covered.
- Private transfer
- English speaking guide
- Water and tissue