Sunset cruise on Tonle Sap
- Get ready for a romantic sunset cruise on Tonle Sap Lake where you can admire the alluring view of the city when dawn is coming.
- Stop by a local market to get some souvenirs and to join the local for trading activities.
In late afternoon, be ready for your transfer to Chhong Kneas, a trading port of agricultural products on the edge of Tonle Sap Lake also known as the Great Lake of Cambodia. Embark on a private local boat, and set out on a relaxing and insightful sunset cruise on the lake. Enjoy a selection of beers and soft drinks, while you observe the local lifestyle of the people living on the lake in their floating and stilted homes. Towards the end of the day, the activity on the lake picks up as people return from their fish farms to present and sell their catch at the local market. Continue to the open waters and take in sunset before returning to the port for a transfer back to Siem Reap town.
- Availability: Late afternoon
- Suggested time: 16:00
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Suggested visit period is between mid-August and mid-February, outside of this water levels can be too low
- Private transfer
- English speaking guide
- Private sunset cruise
- Drinks, snacks and tissue