Trekking off the beaten track Nam Sai – Nam Cang
- Explore an off the beaten track part of Sapa. Enjoy trekking through local hill tribe villages.
- Have a great chance to meet and talk with Black H’Mong and Red Dao
Morning departure from Sapa along the Hoàng Liên Sơn mountain range with several stops for photos of stunning Mount Fansipan and the breath-taking terraced rice fields of Mường Hoa Valley. At Sử Pán Commune, visit Hoa Sử Pán, a small Black H’Mong ethnic minority village. Notice their traditional clothing made from hemp cloth dyed a deep indigo blue and decorated with batik flowers. Continue to Tày village of Thành Phú in the Mường Bò Valley and notice their distinctive stilt homes. Enjoy a simple lunch in a local home and drive to the Mỹ SơnXà Phố Xà Phố Drive past the scenic Nam Sài Valley to the Nậm Than before returning to Sapa mid-afternoon.
- Availability: Morning only
- Suggested departure time: 08:30
- Tour duration: approximately 8 hours
- Total trekking distance: 6km
- Easy walking, suitable for most fitness levels
- This trip can be organized year-round
- Private transfer
- English speaking guide
- Water and tisue
- Entrance fee