Saigon untold stories
- See Saigon from a different aspect where most of tourists will not see, discover its history and untold stories through the life of alleys and old apartments.
- Talk to the locals, the street artist and enjoy coffee the way young locals are doing.
Saigon is known as the youngest and most vibrant city of Vietnam with newly – built skyscrapers and modern lifestyle, but sheltered behind that splendid beauty are thousands of untold stories about its true local life. Today discover the real Saigon from a totally different aspect. Drive to a secret weapon chamber which VC used as a place to hide and store weapons during Vietnam War, then get lost to the surrounding small alleys for an insight view of local life which is contrast to what you have known about Saigon as a modern city. After that transfer to another alley located in the city center where you will meet with the locals who are living in extremely tiny houses, listen to their stories to understand how their families manage staying in such a small space. Make your next visit to a street artist who has spent half of his life making souvenir carving. You can have your ring or pen or other souvenir carved here. Walk pass a local market to reach a cozy coffee shop hidden in an old apartment, stretch your legs and relax in the quiet atmosphere.
- Availability: Morning, Afternoon
- Suggested time: 08:30, 13:30
- Duration: 4 hours
- Private transfer
- English speaking guide
- Water and tissue
- Interaction fee
- Coffee at local coffee shop.